IT professionals with virtualization skills is at most demanding , and will continue to go up as increasing numbers of organizations take advantage of the improved efficiency, availability and cost savings by migrating the IT resources to a virtual environment. VMware is the industry initiate and leading provider of virtualization products and solutions for businesses and institutions worldwide.
TrainingCover provides 100% practical industrial training for six months in VMware that covers the skills and knowledge required effectively installing, deploying, managing and supporting VMware's products and solutions. TrainingCover’s 6 weeks and 6 months Industrial Training with live projects will helps you to build your skills with training on the latest VMware releases and a successful career.
Benefits of VMware
- Career Path – VMware certifications course open the door to career opportunities at the top level MNC companies. Maximum Fortune 100 is running VMware virtualization technologies.
- Job Opportunity – When you earn the knowledge of technology like VMware, there are high chances that you will get better salary offer since there are not many trained professionals in the market for this field.
- Knowledge to Implement – Any technological person can advance the VMware Certified course to show their cognition on virtual environments and get a lot of opportunities for career advancement.
Create Virtual Machines
- Introduction to virtual machines
- Virtual machine hardware
- Virtual machine files
- Deploy a single virtual machine
VMware vCenter Server
- Introduce vCenter Server architecture
- Introduce vCenter Server appliance
- Configure and manage vCenter Server appliance
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Describe, create, and manage a standard virtual switch
- Describe and modify standard virtual switch properties
- Configure virtual switch load-balancing algorithms
Configure and Manage Virtual Storage
- Introduce storage protocols and device names
- Configure ESXi with iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage
- Create and manage vSpheredatastores
- Deploy and manage the VMware vSphere Storage Appliance
Virtual Machine Management
- Deploy virtual machines using templates and cloning
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Perform VMware vSphere® vMotion® and Storage vMotion migrations
- Create a vSpherevApp
- Discuss a strategy for backing up ESXi hosts and vCenter Server
- Introduce the VMware Data Recovery appliance
- Discuss solutions for backing up virtual machines efficiently
Access and Authentication Control
- Control user access through roles and permissions
- Configure and manage the ESXi firewall
- Configure ESXi lockdown mode
- Integrate ESXi with Active Directory
Introduce VMware vShield Zones
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- Introduce virtual CPU and memory concepts
- Describe methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Configure and manage resource pools
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server performance graphs and alarms
High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Introduce new vSphere High Availability (HA) architecture
- Configure and manage a vSphere High Availability cluster
- Introduce VMware Fault Tolerance
- Configure and manage a VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) cluster
- Configure Enhanced vMotion Compatibility
- Use vSphere HA and DRS together
- Manage ESXi patching using vCenter Update Manager
- Install Update Manager and Update Manager plug-in
- Create patch baselines
- Scan and remediate hosts
Installing VMware Components
- Introduce ESXi installation
- Describe boot from SAN requirements
- Introduce vCenter Server deployment options
- Describe vCenter Server hardware, software, and database requirements
- Install vCenter Server
- Learn the technologies right from your computer over internet. Enjoy the lightning fast access to our training courses online.
- No more crowded classrooms for the training.Get access to our certified trainers and enjoy one-on-one discussion with them via learning management portal.
- Lifetime access to the portal to request for any course in future by just raising a request.
- Get the course completion certificate on completing your courses online with ease
- Live discussion board among students to collaborate on various topics and discussion threads for a well-rounded learning experience.