Basics for SEO
- Domain, What is SEO?, Types of SEO Techniques
- Black hat techniques, White Hat techniques.
SEO Research & Analysis
- Market Research, Keyword Research and Analysis.
- Keyword opportunity, Competitors Website Analysis, SWOT Analysis of Website
- How to Choose Best Keywords, Tools available for Keyword Research
Website Design SEO Guidelines
- Content Research and guidelines and Content Optimization
- Design & Layout, XML Sitemap / URL List Sitemap
- Page Title, Meta Descriptions & Meta Keywords
- Domain Names & Suggestions, Canonical Tag, Meta Tags
- Images and Alt Text, Internal Link Building, The Sitemap, Invisible Text
- Server and Hosting Check, Robots Meta Tag, Doorway Pages
- Page Rank, Link Popularity, Link Building in Detail
- Directory Submission, Social Bookmark Submission
- Blog Submission, Articles, Links Exchange, Reciprocal Linking
- Posting to Forums, Submission to Search Engine, RSS Feeds Submissions
- Press Release Submissions, Forum Link Building, Competitor Link Analysis
- Google Analytics, Installing Google Analytics, How to Study Google Analytics
- Interpreting Bars & Figures, How Google Analytics can Help SEO
- Advanced Reporting, Webmaster Central & Bing/Yahoo, Open Site Explorer
- Keyword Density Analyzer Tools, Google Tools, Yahoo / Bing Tools
- Rich Snippet Text Tools, Comparison Tools, Link Popularity Tools
- Search Engines Tools, Site Tools, Miscellaneous Tools
- Google analysis, Tracking and Reporting, Reports Submission and Securing Ranks
- Learn the technologies right from your computer over internet. Enjoy the lightning fast access to our training courses online.
- No more crowded classrooms for the training.Get access to our certified trainers and enjoy one-on-one discussion with them via learning management portal.
- Lifetime access to the portal to request for any course in future by just raising a request.
- Get the course completion certificate on completing your courses online with ease
- Live discussion board among students to collaborate on various topics and discussion threads for a well-rounded learning experience.