TrainingCover provides best industrial training in networking in Mohali and Chandigarh with live project for B-Tech, Diploma and MCA students for their 6 weeks and 6 months industrial training. The networking course is specially designed keeping in mind the most advanced technologies and mostly used skills needed. The course helps the emerging professional seek the best practices involved when undertaking any networking related opportunities across the globe.
TrainingCover is a unit of Technospecs Technologies Pvt Ltd that has a global footprint in offering the remote IT support services for number of businesses. The majority of the training curriculum is designed by the professionals who are directly involved with the live processes. This allows students to understand the technology in more detail and accuracy.
Basic networking knowledge Computer Hardware, Operating System.
Switches & Wired Media
Six Weeks & Six Months
- Gain Knowledge – Network is the prime requirement of the device to work in industries. Numbers of industries are rapidly increasing across the globe. But there is a lack of network professional in the industry which is hampering the growth. Networking Course prepares a perfect Network professional.
- Better job scope – Today, the network engineers are in demand from the industry to set and design more networks for the service. Enrolling in a computer Networking course is beneficial for networking professionals, engineering graduates, installers and end users. You will be able to apply for jobs as Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Technician, Technical Support Engineer and other similar positions.
- Increase confidence – This course from TrainingCover builds up the confidence to setup, manage and troubleshoot Network problem effectively.
- Introduction about the Networking
- Explain the function of common networking protocol
- Identify commonly used TCP and UDP default ports
- Identify the ip address like IPV4 and IPV6
- IPV4 and IPV6 Routing protocols
- OSI Model & its details
- Lan technology types and properties
- Common logical network technology
Connection & Recovery
- Client server
- Peer to peer connections
- Disaster Recovery
- Wired media like UTP and STP cable
- Wiring standard like straight cable roll over and cross cable
Network & Switches
- Identify common connector types
- Network Topology
- Identify wan technology types
- Advance feature of Switch
- Implement a basic wireless network
- Device Security
- Learn the technologies right from your computer over internet. Enjoy the lightning fast access to our training courses online.
- No more crowded classrooms for the training.Get access to our certified trainers and enjoy one-on-one discussion with them via learning management portal.
- Lifetime access to the portal to request for any course in future by just raising a request.
- Get the course completion certificate on completing your courses online with ease
- Live discussion board among students to collaborate on various topics and discussion threads for a well-rounded learning experience.
- Securing Router Using Multiple Access Control Techniques
- Network Security Policy Implementation For Campus
- Remote Access VPN Network Design With NAT
- Simple Cloud Network Design
- VLAN Network Design With Restricted Internet Access
- Configure VPN For Secure Remote Network Access
- Campus Network Design
- Router Access Restriction On A VLAN Network
- Corporate Network Design Using Access Controls & VoIP
- Secure Private Cloud Access Through VPN