MATLAB® is the high-level language and interactive environment used by millions of engineers and scientists worldwide. It lets you visualize ideas across disciplines including signal and image processing, communications, control systems, and computational finance.
Simulink® used in matlab is a block diagram environment for multi-domain simulation and Model-Based Design. It supports simulation, automatic code generation, and continuous test and verification of embedded systems. Simulate dynamic systems leveraging graphical editors, customizable block libraries, and solvers for modeling. MATLAB® operates primarily on arrays and matrices, both in whole and in part. A matrix is a two-dimensional array often used for linear algebra. Variables in MATLAB are typically arrays that can hold many numbers. When you want to access selected elements of an array, use indexing. The workspace contains variables that you create within or import into MATLAB from data files or other programs. When you are working with text, enclose sequences of characters in single quotes. MATLAB provides a large number of functions that perform computational tasks. To call a function, enclose its input arguments in parentheses. Graphics functions include 2-D and 3-D plotting functions to visualize data and communicate results. The sim All functions have supporting documentation that includes examples and describes the function inputs, outputs, and calling syntax. plest type of MATLAB program is called a script. A script contains a sequence of commands and function calls.
Basic Knowledge Of Logics
Six Weeks & Six Months
- Its basic data element is the matrix. – A simple integer is considered an matrix of one row and one column. Several mathematical operations that work on arrays or matrices are built-in to the Matlab environment. For example, cross-products, dot-products, determinants, inverse matrices.
- Vectorized operations –Adding two arrays together needs only one command, instead of a for or while loop.
- The graphical output is optimized for interaction. – You can plot your data very easily, and then change colors, sizes, scales, etc, by using the graphical interactive tools.
- Matlab’s functionality can be greatly expanded by the addition of toolboxes. – These are sets of specific functions that provided more specialized functionality. Ex: Excel link allows data to be written in a format recognized by Excel, Statistics Toolbox allows more specialized statistical manipulation of data (Anova, Basic Fits, etc)
Matlab in not only a programming language, but a programming environment as well. You can perform operations from the command line, as a sophisticated calculator. Or you can create programs and functions that perform repetitive tasks, just as any other computer language.
- Data Types
- Colon Notation
- Data Import
- Data Output
- GNU Octave
- GNU Octave
- Class & Object
- Constructor & Destructor
- Method Overriding
- Virtual Function
- Friend Function & Friend Class
- Type Casting
- Exception Handling