Learn iOS Development
iOS is a mobile operating system developed and distributed by Apple Incorporations. It was originally released in the year 2007 for the iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple TV. iOS is derived from OS X, with which it shares the Darwin foundation. iOS is Apple's mobile version of the OS X operating system used in Apple computers.
The number of users using iPhone/iPad has increased a great deal. This creates the opportunity for developers to make money by creating applications for iPhone and iPad the Apple's App Store.
Start Developing iOS Apps (Swift) is the perfect starting point for learning to create apps that run on iPhone and iPad. TrainingCover's knowledge oriented course in IOS Mobile App development provides a thorough understanding of the technology with its industry driven teaching methodologies.
Basic Knowledge Of C/C++
Six Weeks & Six Months
Benefits of Learning iOS Development
- The App Quality is more Desirable – iOS platform offers unmatched quality particularly in niches of media, children’s apps or games.With TrainingCover's industry oriented courses for industrial training in iOS, one can learn with practical exposure.
- Better HTML Support – HTML5 has all the potential to replace flash to cater the multimedia needs of users on the web. Afterall its already a big thing on web ,and a better support will definitely boost the usage of apple devices.
- Better Power Management – iOS is ahead in race when it comes to power management. One of the reasons being that iOS is very repulsive to all third party apps that run in background.
- Work for yourself with iOS – You can be an influencer and geek both at same time. It is just a start to explore the whole new world. bWith TrainingCover's programs one can enhance skills for being a freelancer.
- The Apple Ecosystem – Apple’s environment, including Xcode, iCloud, iTunes, the App Establishment, the iPad, the iPhone, Mac computers etc. provides an extremely holistic user experience with the ability to share data effortlessly throughout devices plus the content prior to going on sale.
iOS Development Module
- Introduction to Objective-c programming
- Primitive Data Types and Operators
- Flow Control Statements
- Arrays and Structures
- Classes, Objects, and Messaging
- Memory Management and Properties
- Inheritance, Polymorphism
- Protocols and Categories
- Introduction to Foundation Framework Classes
- File Handling
- Property Lists, NSCopy, and Archiving
- Selectors and Targets
- Dynamic Typing and Dynamic Binding
- Long Press
- Edge gesture
- Introduction and Implementation
- UI Imageview
- UI Button
- UIAlertview -with multiple button actions
- UI View
- UI Textfield
- NSUser Defaults
- Text files
- Core Data
Maps & Location Services
- Apple maps
- Significant location change
- Background Services
SDK's & Optimization
- Introduction to iPhone Architecture
- Introduction to Development IDE – XCODE
- Interface Builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- Handling Basic Interaction
- Creating basic view controllers
- Monitoring events and actions
- Creating advanced view controllers
- Memory Managemen
- Storyboarding Integration
- Programmatic Interface creation
- Integrating with core services – Email, Contacts
- Camera, Map kit etc
- Data: actions, preferences, files, and addresses
- Camera, WebKit, Mapkit and core location
- Creating of database and using it in iPhone app
- Introduction to url loading system
- Debugging, testing the application
- NS Notification Center
- GCD (Dispatch Queue Grand Central Dispatch)
- Protocols and delegates
- Protocols and Categories
- Communication with the Services
- Using the Accelerometer
- Bluetooth Programming
- Create App
- In App Purchases
- Submit App
- Create Master Certificates
- Provisioning Profiles
- Configure Push Notifications
- Learn the technologies right from your computer over internet. Enjoy the lightning fast access to our training courses online.
- No more crowded classrooms for the training.Get access to our certified trainers and enjoy one-on-one discussion with them via learning management portal.
- Lifetime access to the portal to request for any course in future by just raising a request.
- Get the course completion certificate on completing your courses online with ease
- Live discussion board among students to collaborate on various topics and discussion threads for a well-rounded learning experience.