Virtualization is one of the most demanding subjects in IT Industry today. It is the conception of a virtual (rather than physical) version of an IT environment, including operating system (OS) and storage device. Virtualization takes place on the same hardware platform after installing exact software - hypervisor. Hypervisor creates an additional layer between physical and virtual resources. It manages the system’s hardware resources so they are distributed well among multiple virtual machines (VMs).
TrainingCover provides 100% practical industrial training in Hyper-V with live projects. This course covers Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager and details Generation 2 Virtual Machines, Replication, Cross-version Live Migration, Online VHDX Resizing, Live Migration Performance Tuning and more.
Benefits of Hyper-V
- Job Opportunity – Today’s Companies are implementing Hypervisor to reduce the cost and central management. Due to increased productivity and efficiency, Hyper-V is widely used among Enterprises which opens the scope of better career opportunities and good salary for a Hypervisor expert.
- Better Career – The Hyper-V course from TrainingCover will ensure a clear understanding of the employer that the candidate has enough knowledge in administration concepts. The candidate will have good career opportunities and will get higher paid.
- Knowledge – Microsoft Hyper-V is the best technology to elect career as it just focus on the technical skills for getting the job and that you can get from our experts very well.
Configuration Hyper –V
- Create and configure virtual machine (VM) settings
- Create and configure virtual machine storage
- Create and configure virtual networks
Configure and manage virtual machine high availability
- Failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Manage failover clustering roles
- Manage virtual machine movement
Implement a server virtualization infrastructure
- Implement virtualization hosts
- Implement virtual machines
- Implement virtualization networking
- Implement virtualization storage
- Manage and maintain a server virtualization infrastructure
Monitor and maintain a server virtualization infrastructure
- Plan and implement a monitoring strategy
- Plan and implement a business continuity and disaster recovery solution
- Learn the technologies right from your computer over internet. Enjoy the lightning fast access to our training courses online.
- No more crowded classrooms for the training.Get access to our certified trainers and enjoy one-on-one discussion with them via learning management portal.
- Lifetime access to the portal to request for any course in future by just raising a request.
- Get the course completion certificate on completing your courses online with ease
- Live discussion board among students to collaborate on various topics and discussion threads for a well-rounded learning experience.