AutoCAD 3D Design from Concept to Completion.Learn how meshes and surfaces can create organic shapes. Combine basic shapes into complex objects for 3D modeling. Modify your 3D models and so much more. Did you know that AutoCAD is the most widely used computer-aided design (CAD) software for producing architectural, engineering and construction drawings? How can AutoCAD benefit you? Here are some reasons to consider learning the computer-aided drafting software program used for creating blueprints for buildings, bridges and computer chips.
Six Weeks & Six Months
- AutoCAD’s bread and butter is 2D drawings. – 2D drawings are quicker to produce than 3D drawings, and in most cases 2D drawings are capable of including everything necessary for the typical client’s needs. This results in the least costly option for clients. AutoCAD also has 3D capabilities. 3D drawings have their place. For instance, a fully rendered perspective of a building can be created in 3D. 3D is also useful for intricate and complex projects.
- Many younger architects believe BIM (Building Information Modeling), which is a form of 3D, is the future of CAD software. – Revit is a software program designed specifically for BIM, and is produced by Autodesk, who also produces AutoCAD. Revit receives high marks from users for its simplicity.
- AutoCAD is the most popular drafting software in the world – and has been since its creation in 1982. The name is synonymous with computer aided design (CAD) and is known even to those outside of the architecture/engineering/design industry. Until another program arises which makes AutoCAD obsolete, it should continue to dominate the market.
AutoCAD is the most popular drafting software in the world – and has been since its creation in 1982. The name is synonymous with computer aided design (CAD) and is known even to those outside of the architecture/engineering/design industry. Until another program arises which makes AutoCAD obsolete, it should continue to dominate the market.
Design in 3D
Secure your Designs
Modifying and manipulating drawings
Dimensioning and Text
Managing drawing with layer, block and X-ref
Preparing layout and plotting
Editing and visualizing solids
Rendering and Presentation
- Learn the technologies right from your computer over internet. Enjoy the lightning fast access to our training courses online.
- No more crowded classrooms for the training.Get access to our certified trainers and enjoy one-on-one discussion with them via learning management portal.
- Lifetime access to the portal to request for any course in future by just raising a request.
- Get the course completion certificate on completing your courses online with ease
- Live discussion board among students to collaborate on various topics and discussion threads for a well-rounded learning experience.